Clissold Park has a wide range of facilities, including:
- A large, well equipped playground suitable for all ages of children and young people
- A Splash Pad (Closed in winter.)
- A wheelspark (read the Wheelspark Guidelines)
- A multi use games area (‘cage’)
- Table tennis tables
- Tennis courts and Tennis Pavilion. Visit our Sports page for booking information
- A dog-free area
- An aviary
- A butterfly dome
- A large animal enclosure including deer and goats.
- An organic market garden run by Growing Communities. For information on when the site is open to the public contact Growing Communities: Growing Communities website
- A One O’clock Club open to 0 – 5 year olds accompanied by an adult. Open 1 – 4pm, Monday to Friday. T: 020 8809 6700
Clissold House includes the cafe and rooms of varying sizes which are available for private hire.
» More about Clissold House, rates and how to book www.hackney.venues.com
Or contact the Events Officer on 020 8356 5505 or email email@example.com
All floors of the house are venuehire@hamailto:firstname.lastname@example.org via a lift and there is a small kitchen and a toilet on the top floor available to those booking rooms.
Clissold House Café
Clissold House cafe has been managed by Life Cafes and Resorts since 2019.
You can give feedback to the cafe using cards provided at the cafe. Feeb ack can be provided to the cafe using cards, or via their online form
The cafe shares information on its Facebook group
The Splash Pad is closed until summer 2024
Tennis Pavilion with rooms for hire
Run by Hackney City Tennis Clubs.
The Tennis Pavilion (entrance from Queen Elizabeth Walk) has rooms for hire for a range of events from social gatherings and birthday parties to meetings, corporate days and community events.
Call 020 8800 0680 or email email@example.com for further information.
Pump House kiosk
The pump house kiosk café is now being run by Finks. It serves drinks, snacks and sandwiches.
The main park toilets (including accessible toilets and baby changing) can be found on the end of the house nearest to the tennis courts. A further disabled access toilet, and nappy changing facilities, are on the middle floor of the house. There are also toilets on the ground floor of the house.
Former paddling pool
Outdoor Classroom in the bowling pavilion and bowling green area
The School’s programme is suspended until further notice.
Park keepers and gardeners
There is a team of park keepers and gardeners in the park. Park staff regularly patrol the park. The Park Keepers work Mon – Sun, 9am to dusk.
Contact park staff: 020 8356 6834 (this diverts to a mobile phone)
Contact the Head Gardener: 020 8356 3747
For further information about the park please call 020 8356 4215
If you have strong views on matters concerning Clissold Park, then do make sure that local councillors know.
Contact details for Clissold Ward councillors are on the Hackney Council & Democracy pages, www.hackney.gov.uk
Clissold Park is located in Stoke Newington, Hackney.
» View Clissold Park on Google maps